[Debian-med-packaging] Other ways to help the Debian Med team: Ping about free licenses (Was: maude new version and standard outdated)

Ben Tris benattris at gezapig.nl
Fri Apr 17 23:22:03 BST 2020

Hello Andreas,

Added the link to SoftwareLiberation to my page, with ask extra help for
ffp, blat, meme.
Earlier I had already tried to draw attention, and I investigated a
little how I could help.
(Sometimes I do bug reports and mail about license issues.)
That page I'm not keeping up forever, today was the last update.
Hopefully it draws some extra help for Debian Med (There is a link to it
indirect from the homepage of the FSD).

I didn't  really understand if you would liked to be noticed, but these
are probably all those test messages at this moment:
(Was the last time I'm going to check.)
arch amd64 binaries uploaded / arch all binaries uploaded, source-only
upload is needed:
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/fasta3
arch all binaries uploaded, source-only upload is needed:
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/dnapi
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/hdmf
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/python-bel-resources
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/python-bids-validator  (new version
available)
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/pyxid
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/resfinder-db  (new version available)
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/smart-open
arch amd64 binaries uploaded:
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/idba
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/orthanc-python
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/skewer
More issues:
arch all binaries uploaded, source-only upload is needed
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/pbsuite
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/jalview  (new version available)(bio
(Debian Java Maintainers))

I wish you all the best with this project.

Nice Day,