[Debian-med-packaging] Bug#1083564: psychopy: (build-)depends on deprecated module python3-pkg-resources

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Mon Sep 14 16:13:52 BST 2026


Hi Yaroslav,

Am Mon, Sep 14, 2026 at 10:40:59AM -0400 schrieb Yaroslav Halchenko:
> I can try to help - I just need to float up a bit above current
> monday flood of todos... hopefully wed. Any particular cut/paste of
> outputs/pointers would be welcome, otherwise I will try to go from git.  

Package builds fine from Git in pbuilder but once you install the
package and call the binary its crashing.
 
> I do not mind removing but I will be sad if Andreas had invested
> time already, so would be a waste of HI (human intelligence) tokens ;),
> so we can make a push to avoid that! ;)

I hope we can make the package a sensible citizen in Debian Med
set of packages.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

-- 
https://fam-tille.de



More information about the Debian-med-packaging mailing list