[Debian-med-packaging] Bug#1083564: psychopy: (build-)depends on deprecated module python3-pkg-resources
Jon Peirce
jon at opensciencetools.org
Mon Sep 14 16:20:14 BST 2026
> Package builds fine from Git in pbuilder but once you install the
package and call the binary its crashing.
That is the sort of thing my team might be able to help with. Is there
anything in
~/.psychopy3/last_app
?
Best wishes,
Jon
On September 14, 2026 at 4:14 PM, Andreas Tille (tille at debian.org) wrote:
Hi Yaroslav,
Am Mon, Sep 14, 2026 at 10:40:59AM -0400 schrieb Yaroslav Halchenko:
I can try to help - I just need to float up a bit above current
monday flood of todos... hopefully wed. Any particular cut/paste of
outputs/pointers would be welcome, otherwise I will try to go from git.
Package builds fine from Git in pbuilder but once you install the
package and call the binary its crashing.
I do not mind removing but I will be sad if Andreas had invested
time already, so would be a waste of HI (human intelligence) tokens ;),
so we can make a push to avoid that! ;)
I hope we can make the package a sensible citizen in Debian Med
set of packages.
Kind regards
Andreas.
--
https://fam-tille.de
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/attachments/20260914/eadd2035/attachment.htm>
More information about the Debian-med-packaging
mailing list