[Debian-pan-maintainers] [Help] Re: python-future: FTBFS: dh_auto_test: error: pybuild --test --test-pytest -i python{version} -p 3.11 returned exit code 13

Alexandre Detiste alexandre.detiste at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 12:19:23 GMT 2024

Le jeu. 4 janv. 2024 à 07:48, Andreas Tille <andreas at fam-tille.de> a écrit :
> > @Vincent: this one package "gtextfsm" is yours
> > do you green light an upload ?
>
> If you ask me the package is team maintained and a "Team upload"
> should be fine.

Hi, I just try to follow the rules I agreed on last month.

https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst#id2

| Team in Uploaders is a weak statement of collaboration. Help in
maintaining the package is appreciated,
| commits to the Git repository are freely welcomed, but before
uploading, please contact the Maintainer for the green light.

There are not so many packages where "Uploader = DPT" to begin with,
so this might not well a well-known practice...

So I'm formally asking Ana & PaN for approval to upload "lexicon" and "dioptas".
(lexicon is a one line change, dioptas needs to package a new release)

@Vincent: thanks.

Greetings

-----

Debian Python Team <team+python at tracker.debian.org>