[Debian-pan-maintainers] mccode Debian packaging

Roland Mas roland.mas at gnurandal.com
Sun Jul 14 17:55:20 BST 2024

Le 12/07/2024 à 16:00, Emmanuel FARHI a écrit :

> Hi Roland,

Hi,

> I've finally managed to properly build all mccode packages, with all
> required files in there. The salsa repository:
>
>   * https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/mccode.git
>
> is now in sync (with out old test upstream version). I think there are
> some lintian warnings that require attention, but I did not take time
> to solve them. Would you be so kind to look into this, and push it
> into the Debian NEW queue ? An upgrade to our latest upstream Tag will
> further be possible.

I fixed a few errors in there, and I'm now doing the upgrade to the new
upstream release. I think you may want to have a look at a few of the
"empty-binary-package" warnings generated by lintian, maybe the package
organization changed and the concerned packages are no longer relevant.

> By the way, I just pushed as well a new "qemu-web-desktop" tag, which
> adds a local authenticator for users. Highly needed when deploying on
> a local computer.
>
>   * https://gitlab.com/soleil-data-treatment/soleil-software-projects/qemu-web-desktop/-/releases/v24.07.12
>
> Would you be so kind to update the upstream on the salsa part ? There
> are very little modifications, not change on the Debian side, except
> the changelog to update for the proper release number.

This one is on its way to unstable.

Roland.