[Debian-pan-maintainers] mccode Debian packaging

Emmanuel FARHI emmanuel.farhi at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Fri Jul 12 15:00:53 BST 2024

Hi Roland,

I've finally managed to properly build all mccode packages, with all
required files in there. The salsa repository:

  * https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/mccode.git

is now in sync (with out old test upstream version). I think there are
some lintian warnings that require attention, but I did not take time to
solve them. Would you be so kind to look into this, and push it into the
Debian NEW queue ? An upgrade to our latest upstream Tag will further be
possible.

By the way, I just pushed as well a new "qemu-web-desktop" tag, which
adds a local authenticator for users. Highly needed when deploying on a
local computer.

  * https://gitlab.com/soleil-data-treatment/soleil-software-projects/qemu-web-desktop/-/releases/v24.07.12

Would you be so kind to update the upstream on the salsa part ? There
are very little modifications, not change on the Debian side, except the
changelog to update for the proper release number.

Many thanks, Emmanuel.

--
signature
/ ___|__/\_| |   | ____|_ _| |      FARHI Emmanuel