[Debian-pan-maintainers] Updated package list with packages open for adoption (Was: morph's abandoned packages (list))

Emmanuel Arias eamanu at yaerobi.com
Thu Mar 28 14:38:47 GMT 2024

Hello Andreas!

Thanks for the list.

With this we cover all packages? I'm asking because I'm looking other
list with more packages [0]

On 3/28/24 6:24 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:

[snip]

> ? #1065246 O: contourpy -- Python library for calculating contours of 2D quadrilateral grids
>      rdepends: python3-matplotlib
>                Taken by alexandre.detiste at gmail.com, debacle at debian.org
oops! sorry! I've just make an upload adopting this package before read
this mail, please add you as Uploaders. I did not package new upstream
release because it is a matplotlib dependency. My plan was upload new
upstream version to experimental, but I prefer wait for tchet and
debacle opinion. Sorry again.
[snip]

> ? #1065224 O: mysql-connector-python -- pure Python implementation of MySQL Client/Server protocol
>      ??> Emmanuel Arias <eamanu at yaerobi.com> - I did not fully understood
>          whether you want to take this.
>      In the light of the discussion of bug #923347 I wonder whether we need
>      this package.  Its not part of any stable release listed at tracker.d.o
Yes, I will add myself as uploader right now, but I will leave this
package in unstable only because is a dependency of mysql-workbench.

[snip]

[0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2024/03/msg00045.html

--
cheers,
         Emmanuel Arias

  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  eamanu at debian.org
  ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: 13796755BBC72BB8ABE2AEB5 FA9DEC5DE11C63F1

  ⠈⠳⣄