[Debian-pan-maintainers] packaging procedure

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Tue Jun 2 19:03:26 BST 2015

Hello Sergi,

Great, I setup a git repository with a previous work in progress.

gbp clone git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-pan/packages/ufo-core.git

can you tell me if you can checkout the repository.

you need the git-buildpackage on a wheezy  or unstable machine.

then to build the package you need to run

gbp buildpackage in the repository.

It would be nice to update the packaging with the latest upstream version 0.8.0

to download the latest version, just

uscan in th repository, it will check for new version using the debian/watch file.

Cheers

Fred.

If you need more information do not hesitate to ask.