[Debian-pan-maintainers] packaging procedure

Sergi Blanch-Torné sergi at calcurco.cat
Sat Oct 24 17:41:29 BST 2015

Hallo Fred!

Sorry but I couldn't complete the packaging this summer. The closer I
was, I've build only for the architecture that I was running. I like to
resume this task, but I didn't find the time yet.

When will be this workshop? If I can push this task early enough, I'll
move it to the top of the ToDo list. If I can't, I'll also mention to
avoid disturbance.

/Sergi.