[Debian-pan-maintainers] ufo-core 0.9.0

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Tue Jan 12 08:40:57 GMT 2016

> Hello,

> I've got an answer from Matthias (he was out of the office since today).
> With a flag in cmake "-DWITH_GTK_DOC=OFF" the compilation didn't stall
> at the gtk-doc step. I've applied to the debian/rules and now the
> compilation for the package continues.

Yes but there is no documentation generated now... :(
Maybe the solution for now is to build with the documentation using pbuilder, cowbuilder or sbuild.
In order to avoid the mesa-icd issue. Alle debian pacakges are built within sbuild.
So it would be great to have something uploadable with the documentation.

> Later I arrive to the test step, and the step that gives you an
> exception worked fine but I've seen another later. I hope I'll have good
> news soon.

ok, the test suite need to be fixed :)

> What about the mesa-icd issue? Any idea about what can be causing this
> side effect? Are there any tracelogs to be read?

I do not know but maybe the esrf can tell us more about this problem.
Indeed it would be great if this real problem could be solved in the end.

Fred