[Debian-pan-maintainers] XrayLarch & Fortran

FARHI Emmanuel emmanuel.farhi at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Wed Feb 9 16:33:59 GMT 2022

Many thanks Niel for your efforts.
FEFF is a corner-piece for absorption spectroscopy data treatment (via Larch, iFEFFit and Horae for instance).

iFEFFit already contains a FEFF 6 version built as /usr/bin/feff6 (see https://packages.debian.org/unstable/ifeffit and https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/ifeffit/-/tree/master/src/feff6).

I guess a similar Makefile and packaging can be used for FEFF 8 in LARCH (which also provides FEFF6 binaries).

Emmanuel.