[Debian-pan-maintainers] Please accept despite freeze policy - these are just metapackages (Was: debian-pan_0.4_amd64.changes is NEW)

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Mon Feb 27 19:42:51 GMT 2023

Hi ftpmasters,

I'm perfectly aware that we have a "no new binaries" policy currently.
However, per nature or the Blends metapackages it makes sense to adjust
the content of the metapackages quite in the end of the release process
to know what will be in testing and what not.  Thus the quite late
upload is somewhat intended (even if it should have happened some weeks
ago and somehow slipped through).  Thus the extra note that it would be
helpful to accept this package soon to enable smooth testing migration.

Thanks a lot for all your work as well as your patience

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de