[Debian-pan-maintainers] packaging

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Tue Jul 25 09:00:19 BST 2023

since it is on the mailing list ;)

> Bonsoir,

Hello Rolland

> Je rebondis sur ce message : nabu et tomoscan sont dans NEW depuis
> quelques jours. Je viens aussi d'y pousser codraft (qui a besoin d'une
> version de guidata plus récente que ce qui est dans unstable, mais celle
> qui est sur Salsa convient).

I am preparing the next guidata and guiqwt packages, BUT, the guidata upstream forgot to upload the documentation.
This is why I stopped my work. I am waiting for this. Maybe you can contact it about the Debian packaging of codraft and request to solve the doc bug ;)

Cheers

Fred.

PS. It seems that the new bornagain resquest a new bunch of dependencies... Could you look at these new dependencies ?
libheinz and maybe others... I am working now on dmrgpp, pyfai and epics-base...