[Debian-pan-maintainers] packaging

Roland Mas roland.mas at gnurandal.com
Wed Jul 26 08:36:10 BST 2023

I got confused in my email: the missing dependency was python3-guiqwt
(codraft needs guiqwt 4.4.0). Also, I noticed that codraft "will soon be
replaced by DataLab" but I couldn't find DataLab so far. I guess it'll
get more visibility when it's relevant.

I'm getting started with bornagain and libheinz (and I'll follow the
deps if needed).

Roland.