[Debian-pan-maintainers] Fwd: État des lieux mi-juin 2023

Emmanuel FARHI emmanuel.farhi at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Wed Aug 9 10:38:45 BST 2023

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	Re: État des lieux mi-juin 2023
Date : 	Wed, 2 Aug 2023 11:02:52 +0200
De : 	Roland Mas <roland.mas at gnurandal.com>
Pour : 	Emmanuel FARHI <emmanuel.farhi at synchrotron-soleil.fr>,
Frederic-Emmanuel Picca <frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr>,
debian-pan-maintainers <debian-pan-maintainers at alioth-lists.debian.net>

Le 01/08/2023 à 17:33, Roland Mas a écrit :
> I'm getting started on the Orange3 core, then I'll do its Quasar
> add-on. Do you need the other add-ons mentioned in
> https://github.com/biolab/orange3/blob/stable/README.md ?

I uploaded orange3 and orange-spectrography (+ 4 dependencies) to NEW,
as well as an update to an existing package. From my understanding,
Quasar is just a distribution of Orange3 with the spectrography add-on
pre-installed. Does that require a package by itself? Also, should I
package the other Orange3 addons?

My next target is MPES.

Roland.