ROS tf2 package

Jochen Sprickerhof jspricke at debian.org
Sun Nov 18 10:45:00 GMT 2018

* Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovetski at gmx.de> [2018-11-18 11:33]:
>Thanks for a lightning-fast fix! I'm not very familiar with the
>(presumably) automated Debian package build system - how, where and when
>would I be able to get that next upload? Would it appear available for
>apt-get update? Or would I have to build it from your git tree myself?

It's actually not automated and I haven't uploaded it to the Debian
archive yet. For one because it's not an error and you can simply ignore
it and also because I'm working on a new version. Also note that after I
uploaded it to Debian unstable, it would still need to transition to
raspbian (I don't know how long this takes).

>> Also, it's often useful to provide longer
>> logs, for example your command should print more output (I assume it does).
>
>No, that was all - just one line.

Which Version do you use: dpkg -l tf2-tools
Do you have a roscore running?

Cheers Jochen