ROS tf2 package

Guennadi Liakhovetski g.liakhovetski at gmx.de
Sun Nov 18 10:58:48 GMT 2018

On Sun, 18 Nov 2018, Jochen Sprickerhof wrote:

> * Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovetski at gmx.de> [2018-11-18 11:33]:
> > Thanks for a lightning-fast fix! I'm not very familiar with the
> > (presumably) automated Debian package build system - how, where and when
> > would I be able to get that next upload? Would it appear available for
> > apt-get update? Or would I have to build it from your git tree myself?
>
> It's actually not automated and I haven't uploaded it to the Debian archive
> yet. For one because it's not an error and you can simply ignore it and also
> because I'm working on a new version.

Hm, for me after that error the command exits immediately, so it seems to
me it's failing. Unless it is supposed to exit because of some other
unsatisfied conditions? Maybe no tf2 sources currently available or
something else?

> Also note that after I uploaded it to
> Debian unstable, it would still need to transition to raspbian (I don't know
> how long this takes).
>
> > > Also, it's often useful to provide longer
> > > logs, for example your command should print more output (I assume it
> > > does).
> >
> > No, that was all - just one line.
>
> Which Version do you use: dpkg -l tf2-tools

ii  tf2-tools                                                     0.5.13-5                            armhf                               Robot OS tool for tf2 transform library second generation

> Do you have a roscore running?

Yes

Thanks
Guennadi