[Debichem-devel] [Debichem-commits] r612 - in /unstable/openbabel/debian: changelog patches/python_setup_fix.patch

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Fri Jul 20 16:02:30 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jul 19, 2007 at 02:53:46PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> OK, openbabel builds fine now,

Hrm, another worry: In principle, I am not against shipping libinchi
from the openbabel source package, but long-term I hope inchi will get
its own source package and all.

Now, the current package is libinchi0_2.1.1-1, and I'm worried that this
calls for an immediate epoch as soon as inchi releases on its own.

Alternative would be linking statically to libinchi inside openbabel and
ignoring it for now (which we've done for openbabel-2.0 I think).

Comments?

Michael