[Debichem-devel] [gromacs] proposed debian/rules changes (patch)

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Sat Feb 9 01:07:00 UTC 2008

Hi Nicholas,

As I told you on IRC I startet a rewrite of the gromacs debian/rules
file in order to achieve an easier file and some better readability. The
(tested) result is attached. I checked, that the new rules file creates
the same package result and runs in pbuilder.

The attached patch contains the proposed changes as well as a changelog
entry, which explains the major changes. Please test it and send me your
comments (I know, you also have some other targets atm, so don't hurry).
And of course: Feel free to re-add any comments I maybe removed :)

PS: I fixed some other minor issues (doc-base Section fix, lintian
copyright warning). I hope, this was ok for you.

Regards, Daniel