[Debichem-devel] Commits lost in openbabel repository on salsa

Andrius Merkys andrius.merkys at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:39:52 UTC 2018

Dear Daniel,

On 04/06/2018 01:57 PM, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> There isn't anything missing. The packaging of version 2.4 is in the
> 'experimental' branch. It wasn't a good idea to do the packaging of this
> version in the subversion unstable branch anyway. That's why I split this
> off during the svn->git transition. Please report to me, if you find any
> problem with this setup.

many thanks for pointing it out – I have overlooked the 'experimental' branch of the repository. How can I transfer the packaging of 2.4 to the unstable now? Should I merge my packaging to master, or is there something more to do?

Best wishes,
Andrius

--
Andrius Merkys
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, Saulėtekio al. 7, room V325