[Debichem-devel] Looking for a mentor -- multiscale molecular modeling package MMB (and molmodel)

Andrius Merkys andrius.merkys at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:50:19 GMT 2020

Dear Samuel,

Embedded 3rd party sources will most likely cause trouble in getting MMB
into Debian. Please see the recent mail thread on packaging tensorflow
[1] to get the feel. If OpenMM people do not want their software in
Debian, maybe an alternative to their neighbourlisting function could be
found?

I have little knowledge about Docker. However, I usually look inside the
Dockerfile for the clues on building the package.

Best wishes,
Andrius

[1]
https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/debian-science-maintainers/2020-March/079054.html

--
Andrius Merkys
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, Saulėtekio al. 7, room V325