[Design-devel] Graphic contribution for wiki and general communication

juliette Belin juliettetaka.belin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:09:45 UTC 2015

> Hi Juliette,
>
> First of all, welcome to the Design team!

Thank you ! :)

> You might be (or just feel - your appears at the Debian Desktop team!)
> new to Debian, but nevertheless I suspect you are the best candidate to
> throw a first draft of what is relevant in Debian for designers.

> I have been with Debian for a decade but am more technically oriented so
> likely blinded to some things missing or exciting from your POV.
>
> Please just dive in and share what you feel are design'ish with Debian.
> Perhaps not as a polished SVG infrgraph at first - maybe a long list of
> words that come to your mind, or whatever feels more convenient for you.
>
> Others reading this are obviously more than welcome to chime in too! :-)

It isn't easy to clarify what I think would be useful for a first
infographic.
I was not thinking about something for designer only but for the whole
debian community, especially for new contributors.

I'm not aware of all teams in debian, and I don't know how they work
together. Is something written about this ? Or a talk during a debconf ?

For a first infographic i was thinking about something more "basic", like a
workflow to describe : How to create and submit a package (I've met a lot
of people not in debian interested in this kind of visual help).

I'll think further about this proposition, it isn't really clear yet ;)

Regards,

Juliette