[Fingerforce-devel] FVS changes.

madhav kulkarni mpk_india at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 3 06:34:54 UTC 2007

Hello All,

Sorry about not contibuting much things to improve fvs. Last few months i was buzy with my full time assignments I will look into this now. I am concentrating on the ridge connectivity algorithm I hope this will definitely improve the fvs matching %.

Regards,
Madhav Kulkarni> Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 10:33:54 +0100> From: miguel at xeraco.com> Subject: Re: [Fingerforce-devel] FVS changes.> To: xbarto33 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz> CC: fingerforce-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org; mpk_india at hotmail.com> > En/na Radek Bartoň ha escrit:> > Hello list.> >> > I've made Python bindings for FVS and rewrite most of demos using them. There > > may be some functions (and there will be a lot of such) which need > > explicitly define custom behavior to get properly wrapped. If you decide to > > use this bindings and find any problems, contact me and I'll try to fix it.> > > Nice!!!> > I needed to append MinutiaSetGetMinutia, FvsImportBir and FvsExport bir to API > > for bindings to work too. Futhermore, I fixed some oversights like pointers > > usage as values, mismatch of function argument types in declaration and > > implementation, etc. I hope that I didn't broke anything and that this > > procedure is decent. Which brings me to questions: Who is current main > > developer of FVS (the one who has final word) and is FVS repository within > > FingerForce main branch of development or it's only a fork for FingerForce's > > purposes?> > > The main developer for fvs is Madhav Kulkarni. As you thought> Fingerforce is a fork for Fingerforce purposes, but I think that Madhav> don't have any other public place with Fingerforce files. If you want,> you could use it as main repository.> I can be very respectful with upstream part. I can use patches in debian> dir that will be only applied in build with Debian using quilt tool, so> it will not be Debian (or other distro) dependent.>