[Freedombox-discuss] Project plan?

Jaromil jaromil at dyne.org
Fri Apr 22 10:32:36 UTC 2011

hi Eric,

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011, Eric Mill wrote:

>    I was a Kickstarter contributor and have so far been lurking on
>    the list - and I'm wondering if any project leaders have emerged,
>    or what the (concrete) plan is. The "Roadmap" page on the
>    Freedombox site states what we have to do...but not anything
>    about how to do it.

i'm also lurking for a while now and trying to understand how to
contribute to "freedombox", having been involved in first person for
the creation of dyne:bolic GNU/Linux 10 years ago (
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/mirrors/dynebolic and http://dynebolic.org ) and as
a groupie for the netsukuku project http://netsukuku.org so i'm
obviously very interested in what comes out here now.

if you like consider dyne:bolic as a partner project: we are making a
100% free OS that is soon starting its 3.0 development run and we look
forward to integrate anything good coming out of freedombox into our
distribution.

as soon as some code pops up i'll be keeping an eye at it, happy to
contribute some experience in C/C++ coding for low resources and more
UPNP hacking tricks and what not :)

>    I'm not expecting Eben to start busting out patches here

that'd be awesome :D

ciao

--
jaromil,  dyne.org developer,  http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39