[Freedombox-discuss] report on activities in Banja Luka

ya knygar knygar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 08:39:23 UTC 2011

Hi Jonas, please ask them -
What programming languages does the latest Buddycloud use/plans to use?
Do that plan to work with FreedomBox, will they attend the 15th August chat
on "Social networking with FreedomBox's"?

I know that their channels search engine(directory) is in Java
and would be, as it's Mahout, Solr etc.

and that could be a major, heavy part,
so, please ask them -
do they plan to decouple it and create a separate
search/distributed search for social networks/etc.etc. i hope you know
the demands ;)

PS: XCCC that we would describe on 15th (we are deciding on time as
all have the different timezones)
 would be in - Python, JavaScript, Go. Both in XMPP and "reinventing
html"(pretty popular now:) variants,
only minus from the list is that these aren't packaged by Debian ;)