[Freedombox-discuss] Two days left on your PageKite account ??

Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson bre at pagekite.net
Sun Jun 24 18:24:40 UTC 2012

Marc, I don't think this belongs on the FreedomBox mailing list.

Let's discuss this offline.

Just to clarify, PageKite.net is not a free service, we do expect
people to pay to use it.  I'm sorry if you were confused about that,
but we've tried to make this pretty clear from the beginning.  The
software is free as in freedom, the service costs money to run and we
expect our users to pay their fair share.

People who do not want to pay us for service are of course welcome to
use the free software to run their own front-end relays, and we even
help people get started if they ask questions on our IRC channel.

I'm not sure how we can be more reasonable about that without going
bankrupt and shutting the service down entirely.

 - Bjarni

--
Bjarni R. Einarsson
Founder, lead developer of PageKite.