[Freedombox-discuss] who wants the new look to go online?

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sun Sep 30 19:01:17 UTC 2012

On 12-09-30 at 07:24pm, Robert Martinez wrote:
> On 28/09/12 22:59, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> >Thanks, but I am not sure what you really invite me to join

I dislike your quoting style: above is missing essential parts of the
sentence, distorting its meaning.

> "usable and maintainable design" - sounds good!
> I guess what you mean is a more or less a "working wiki theme".

No, that is not what I mean.  What I mean is what I pointed out in July
on this list, as referenced in my previous post.

I am happy to elaborate on that if interested.

> >I suggest as next step to figure out how the website admins are willing
> >to receive a new visual design (if at all).
>
> Isn't that another way of phrasing my initial two questions:
> Who is in charge of the wiki server?
> What does it take to update the wiki?

Yes.  Above is a response to your slightly different question apparently
aimed directly at me, however.

> (The question "if at all" should not arise afaik, since there
> already is an ok from James Vasile)

Evidently an that ok from James Vasile did not make website admins
willing to receive a new visual design, or we wouldn't have this
conversation.