[Freedombox-discuss] "Why Johnny Still, Still Can’t Encrypt: Evaluating the Usability of a Modern PGP Client"

Sunil Mohan sunil at medhas.org
Wed Nov 11 14:15:19 UTC 2015

On 11/10/2015 11:43 PM, Philippe Baret wrote:
[...]
> User speaking, what about a FreedomBox Privacy School. What about
> gathering "QualityAssurance", "Design" and add "First Time Access /
> Learning curve Experience" under a common "User Experience" focus ?

User experience focus is a must if we have to make FreedomBox as easy to
use as a smart phone.

One of the possible outcomes of such focus could be to explain key
concepts and how to use for each service when first enabling a service
or when clicked on a separate button within the web interface.  This
could done using short 3 or so minute animation, demo or slide show.

There was some interest expressed on these lines in the recent past.

--
Sunil