[Freedombox-discuss] search engine Yacy

dns1983 at riseup.net dns1983 at riseup.net
Tue Jul 10 15:08:39 BST 2018

Yes, I think It's important to maintain freedom box usable from a low CPU machine, but I think that for reach our goal It's necessary to use more powerful machines too.

It's necessary that decentralized services are fast and efficient, something that a low pc machine can't always grant.

--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail. Perdonate la brevità.