[Freedombox-discuss] Summary of FreedomBox Foundation Summit

samuk at disroot.org samuk at disroot.org
Tue Nov 20 23:16:24 GMT 2018

"Sunil says that it needs to be easier to make a FreedomBox accessible remotely"

I quite like the way Home Assistant handle this:

This article guides you through the configuration of Tor to provide a secure access to your Home Assistant instance as an Onion site, through Tor’s Hidden Service feature, from remote. With this enabled, you do not need to open your firewall ports or setup HTTPS to enable secure remote access. https://www.home-assistant.io/docs/ecosystem/tor/

Also
https://packages.debian.org/jessie/pagekite
https://pagekite.net/

2p