[Freedombox-discuss] firewalld update

permondes - sagen sagen at permondes.de
Thu Sep 13 17:46:10 BST 2018

Gladly sudo works again.
What I see now is:- quassel-plinth is newly added to zones/external and
../internal <- strange
in firewalld added is the line FirewallBackend=iptables
Issue remains that I cannot connect to my Quassel-core (no message in
Debian, remains stuck at SSL handshake in the android app)and that
freedombox.local cannot be used to access the box; IP-address works.
Any ideas?