[Freedombox-discuss] How to start Freedombox on A20-OLinuXIno-LIME2-n8GB?

Sergei Kaunov skaunov at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 11:34:39 BST 2018

Hello.

I wanted to support OSHW and had an idea that it could be more compatible.
But now I stuck and need your advice.

I've got the only model OLinuXino that was available around. Now I already
tried to flash *testing* and* stable* releases via Etcher and *dd*. Tried
to access the device via different routers; the cable to attach the device
was proofed to work. So I'm out of troubleshooting thoughts for now. All I
get is red light around the power plug. No indications of network activity
near ethernet slot.
Using Sandisk SDHC 16 GB for flashing. No errors during the procedure.