[Freedombox-discuss] Upgrade 19.1 to 19.13

permondes - sagen sagen at permondes.de
Fri Aug 9 15:28:38 BST 2019

So now I have the upgrade to 19.13. There are some apps that say in
plinth that they require update: Syncthing, Searx (which is also
deactivated), Matrix.
Clicking on the "Send Data" I receive the following error:
Error during installation E: The repository 'http://security.debian.org
 testing/updates Release' no longer has a Release file.
E: Repository 'http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian testing InRelease'
changed its 'Codename' value from 'buster' to 'bullseye'

Actually, I want to stay on the stable + backports path.

Oh, I just see, sources.lst shows "testing". Can I manually change it
to stable and add backports?
However, 50unattended-upgrades uses ${distro_codename}  and
60unattended-upgrades uses backports. Is sources.lst not used unless I
do an apt upgrade?

I am confused

	Dietmar