[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox v0.49.0 released

James Valleroy jvalleroy at mailbox.org
Wed Feb 6 11:38:52 GMT 2019

FreedomBox v0.49.0 has been released and uploaded to Debian unstable.

Highlights of this release:
- security: Update javascript for Content Security Policy.
- help: Use correct package to determine available version.
- repro: Disable app due to issues with Debian package.
- ui: Fix regression with card icon style in front page.
- js: Support full librejs compatibility.
- js: Remove javascript license link from footer.
- backups: Remove incorrectly set buffer size during download.
- backups: Fix incomplete download archives.
- backups: Improve performance of backup download.
- radicale: Handle migration from 1.x to 2.x.
- datetime: Switch from ntp to chrony.
- backports: Add buster-backports to apt sources list.
- Updated translations for Czech, Norwegian Bokmål, and Hungarian.

The following contributed to the git repository for this release:
- Allan Nordhøy
- danielwine
- James Valleroy
- J. Carlos Romero
- Joseph Nuthalapati
- Pavel Borecki
- Petter Reinholdtsen
- Prachi Srivastava
- Sunil Mohan Adapa

As we are approaching the Debian Buster release, there will be some
changes in the frequency and content of releases of FreedomBox package.
Here are the key dates:
- 2019-02-12: Soft freeze
- 2019-03-12: Full freeze

We will have more frequent uploads as we approach the soft freeze.
During the freezes, we will only have targeted bug fixes. This will
continue until Debian Buster is released.

--
James