[Freedombox-discuss] Fwd: [Cryptography] Mathmesh mailing list

Sunil Mohan Adapa sunil at medhas.org
Sat Sep 7 06:51:40 BST 2019

On 03/09/19 6:40 am, Sandy Harris wrote:
> From the crypto list.
> Is this something FB should consider including?

Applications for mathmesh[1] seem very interesting and could make many
aspects of FreedomBox easier for our users. If I understand correctly,
there were some very early attempts to solves similar issues very early
on in the FreedomBox project. I believe we should look forward to this
project getting IETF standardization and inclusion into FreedomBox.

Links:

1) http://mathmesh.com/

--
Sunil