[Freedombox-discuss] Request for Comments: Agenda Items for 2020 Summit - UI

Fioddor Superconcentrado fioddor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:11:40 GMT 2020

El mié., 2 dic. 2020 a las 17:22, permondes - sagen (<sagen at permondes.de>)
escribió:

> I would like to suggest a change in the user interface and in
> documentation.
> Let's start with documentation/manual (the wiki).
> Currently the manual is *software* (buzz word "apps") centered. I think it
> should be *application* centered, so what can the user do with it.

I fully agree with your vision. Please, join the summit.
And since you're volunteering, I suggest you to start with the wiki because
it...well, it's a wiki! Let's just build the user-centric description
outside the Manual section (perhaps extending the 'Features' section (?)),
for the moment.

P.S. The german translation of the wiki/help pages also needs a lot of work
and contributing translations is a great way to learn about how to deal
with the system.