[Freedombox-discuss] Raspberry Pi complete

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue Nov 3 19:41:10 GMT 2020

While I agree with Jonas on the importance of focusing on free software
to regain control over the computing infrastructure, I must admit the
complete computer in a keyboard solution RPi 400 was quite cute.  With a
USB battery pack and a Epson BT-35E HDMI screen glasses, one would have
a complete workstation available while walking around.

If only the Raspberry Pi team would give priority to the need to get rid
of non-free binary blobs in our computers.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen