[Freedombox-discuss] Raspberry Pi complete

Stefan Monnier monnier at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Nov 3 20:29:04 GMT 2020

> If only the Raspberry Pi team would give priority to the need to get rid
> of non-free binary blobs in our computers.

There are several other small&cheap SBCs (such as the Banana Pi or
products from Olimex or Pine64) which provide similar functionality
without requiring any binary blobs (tho admittedly, the wifi can be
a pain point, but for a home-server running Freedombox an ethernet
connection is often the better choice anyway).

        Stefan