[Freedombox-discuss] [GSoC21] Interest in FreedomBox email project

hjenkins hjenkins at uvic.ca
Sun Apr 11 18:48:17 BST 2021

This would be a very useful thing to do.

I'd suggest that the later portions of setting up an e-mail server,
those which cannot readily be tested except in a full deployment of an
e-mail server, might be good early priorities.

For scalability, which is important in some use cases, allowing Postgres
backends is good. I have some scripts for setting up the Postgres DB
somewhere; let me know if/when you want a copy.