[Freedombox-discuss] EMERGENCY! after latest reboot, firewall doesn't let anything through.

Sunil Mohan Adapa sunil at medhas.org
Sun Oct 10 20:04:45 BST 2021

Hi Augustine,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Could you drop by on IRC or Matrix
and we can try to do some debugging of the problem together.

If I understand correctly, traffic is not getting forwarded to Internet
from machines on the local network. Other functions of FreedomBox are
working properly.

We've had one other report of troubles with "shared" network connections
not forwarding IPv4 traffic properly[1]. It may be that we are facing
regressions in network-manager that may have already been fixed in an
unreleased version.

Links:

1) https://salsa.debian.org/freedombox-team/freedombox/-/issues/2114

--