[Fusioninventory-devel] Display Server response

Mario Gzuk mariogzuk at technikz.de
Wed Nov 14 07:59:16 UTC 2012

Hi,
for some time the agent displays the server response messages if I run
it from the command line. Where this "feature" is gone? I want to
provide also the API-REST interface to urnaos and now I doesnt know in
which way (and with which protocoll: xml or json) the agent is talking
to the server....
The first step I want to do is to provide the simple cfg:
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent/wiki/API-REST
Have I set some thing in the config that the agent has to use this API?
How you decide how to communicate whith the client?

Thank you!

Cheers Mario