[Fusioninventory-devel] Fusion Deploy package commands

john at webwrite.eclipse.co.uk john at webwrite.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Aug 14 09:33:31 UTC 2013

Hi Kevin,
Thank you for your reply. I have been posting in the Fusion Forum -
Fusion Inventory for GLPI English with username 'johna'
My setup consists of GLPI version 0.83.31 on clean install of Debian
Wheezy. The agent is 2.2.7-4.
I have installed the agent as a service and added appropriate proxy
information.

I can succesfully download the packages onto the target computers but
fails when trying to install. I have been using the RUNAS command and
here is where my knowledge fails as I am unsure of the correct syntax
to use. I have got as far as the target requesting manual input of the
password which is obviously not appropriate. The code that I was using
is:-
RUNAS /user:$MyUsername /password:MyPassword picasa39-setup.exe

I mainly intend to install .exe or msi files

Having just tried again while writing this email it has come back as
'Status OK' (the first ever time). But software is not installed. I
have attached the part of the Agent log as a text file.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards
John