[Fusioninventory-user] A proposal for the opposite term to 'Server Mode'.

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Mon Jun 25 12:13:45 UTC 2012

2012/6/25 Guillaume Rousse <guillomovitch at gmail.com>:
> Le 21/06/2012 21:33, Gonéri Le Bouder a écrit :
>
>> 2012/6/21 Guillaume Rousse <guillomovitch at gmail.com>:

> Better way of naming binaries:
> ./fusionventory-agent   => running the agent
> ./fusionventory-daemon  => running the agent daemon (unix only)
> ./fusionventory-service => running the agent service (windows only)

If we follow the more or less de factor standard with command name:
 - fusioninventory-esx
 - fusioninventory-injector
 - fusioninventory-netinventory
 - fusioninventory-netdiscovery
 - fusioninventory-inventory

We should use fusioninventory-inventory for the local more and remove the
--local, --stdout, etc parameters from fusioninventory-agent.
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/fusioninventory-devel/2012-June/000817.html

But I'm not sure these last 2 mails answer Tomás initial question :)

Best regards,
--
     Gonéri Le Bouder