[Fusioninventory-user] RES: Deploy feature - doubts

Mario Jorge de Sousa Freire mario.freire at camara.gov.br
Thu May 17 17:21:06 UTC 2012

Hi, Goneri and others!

1) File remains in that directory on the server, for undefined time? Is content cryptographed or I am looking to the wrong files?
2) Made two tests: one with in Windows agent, the other with Linux Agent. In both cases, job completed sucessfully, but could not find the file in any directory! In what Windows directory am I supposed to find the files?
3) How can I change the storage directory in the Linux agent?
4) Maybe this is my problem, cause I did not specify anything... What are the common options?
5) Is there any way to make a donation to Fusion project, even a very small one?

Thanks!

Mário Jorge de Sousa Freire
Analista de Informática Legislativa
Câmara dos Deputados