[Fusioninventory-user] Fwd: Problems when add agents to new computers

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 19:28:06 UTC 2016

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : Problems when add agents to new computers
Date : Thu, 14 Jan 2016 14:05:09 +0000
De : Miguel Barrera <miguel.b at lazarus-staff.com>
Pour : fusioninventory-user-owner at lists.alioth.debian.org

Hi,

Is the first time that I install fusioninventory plugin. Now I'm
installing the agents in Linux Mint computers, the problem is that when
I install one it's ok (appears in GLPI apllication) but when I install
the second one, this overwrite the first one and the same with all the
computers where I install the agent (always only appears the last one
that I've installed). What I'm doing bad? Could you help me?

Thanks for advance

--
Miguel Barrera

System Administrator

Lazarus Trading S.L

O (ES): +34 928 987 954

E: miguel.b at lazarus-staff.com

P: Lazarus Trading S.L, Calle Perojo 6, Oficina 4, Las Palmas de Gran
Canaria, 35003, España

In accordance with Law 15/1999 of December 13th, Protection of Personal
Data (LOPD) and other development regulations we inform you that your
personal data has been included on a file registered at the General Data
Protection Register which is responsible LAZARUS TRADING, S.L. In
compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11th of July 2002, Information Society
Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that your email address
is listed in our database, either because you have subscribed to a
bulletin issued by our company, or you have requested information about
our products or services, or because you provided your information by
phone or email. Your personal data may be used for the purpose of
sending commercial information or advertising, maintaining
confidentiality in the treatment of personal data. If you do NOT wish to
receive electronic communications please notify us to the consigned
address below. The information contained in this email is confidential
and legally protected. If you were not the intended recipient and have
received this message by mistake, you should proceed toits destruction
and notify the sender immediately. If you wish to exercise your rights
of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, please notify us
in writing, enclosing a photocopy of your identity card or other
identity document to the following address: Lazarus Trading S.L, Calle
Perojo 6, Oficina 4, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 35003, España or the
email info at lazarus-trading.com.