Minicom Automation script

Kalaimani Singaravelu kalaimani1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 19:10:31 UTC 2015

Hi,
I am new to minicom user, trying to automate the testing of cell communication device with a modem.
How do I write scripts, the classic way of writing the commands in sequence and running it with minicom -S option which always runs the last command instead of executing it in sequence.
Also the script is not coming out of the script and hangs with minicom tool.
Please let me know how do I do it. I know these are primitive questions and on the net I am not finding anything useful with example explaining all these things.
Thank you,Kalaimani S