[Neurodebian-users] [Neurodebian-upstream] Neuroscience software survey: What is popular, what has problems? Immediate results

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Thu May 19 19:46:11 UTC 2011

Hi!

Decided to mail it instead of leaving a message on IRC:

1) One more candidate I can think of for "Neural systems modeling" is
XPP (again, it's certainly not a tool of my personal preference, but it
enjoys some degree of popularity among the theoreticians)

2) It would be nice to have a direct link to the results of the survey
available somewhere.

Right now the results are only displayed when you fill in all the fields
and apparently there is no way to go back to the results page.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev