[Neurodebian-users] Condor parallel problem

Eduardo Garza V. egarza at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:51:09 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the quick reply.

> If you install the 'fsl' package, in addition to 'fsl-4.1' you'll have
> that link as well, but you can also just source the versioned config
> file directly with no side-effects.

I'm fairly new to Linux, so please bare with me.
I did what you said, source the versioned config file. Or at least I think I did that.

To source I wrote on the terminal "$. /etc/fsl/4.1/fsl.sh", which is the correct path. Is there anything else I need to do to source the config file?
Perhaps this is the issue and I'm doing it wrong.

> FSLPARALLEL should be set to 'condor'.
>
> Is that the case?

Inside the file "fsl.sh" there is a paragraph dedicated to parallel processing using SGE.
It says #FSLPARALLEL=1. My question is, do I have to modify the fsl.sh to say "FSLPARALLEL=condor" uncommented?
Or do I just write in terminal "$ export FSLPARALLEL=condor" to set the variable?

Thanks again

Best regards

Eduardo