[Neurodebian-users] fsl or debian problem?

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Wed Dec 5 19:41:33 UTC 2012

what "FSL command" exactly? ;)

in any case -- if I were you I would

1. not trust myself but trust more 'copy paste' and double-verify that

ls -ld /media/sf_host/TBSS_ECMO_vs_CON/FA

looks good (has permissions, is a directory etc)

2. strace -fF -o /tmp/LOG "FSL command"
grep -e '/media/sf_host/TBSS_ECMO_vs_CON/FA' /tmp/LOG

and see if it really checked that directory and  what actually it asked
from it etc