[Neurodebian-users] FSL parallelization with condor

Michael Hanke mih at debian.org
Wed Mar 28 19:12:14 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 10:45:39PM +0300, Antti Korvenoja wrote:
> Any ideas what might be wrong? Does the grid-engine package need to be
> installed as well?

No. I think I found the problem. Please look into /etc/condor/config.d/00debconf
locate the lines for CONDOR_HOST and ALLOW_WRITE and change them to:

CONDOR_HOST = 127.0.0.1
ALLOW_WRITE = 127.0.0.1

Please let me know if that fixes it for you, and I will update the
package ASAP.

I also updated the fsl-feeds suite to be compatible with condor-based
cluster computing. With fsl-feeds >= 4.1.9-1 you can do:

% FSLPARALLEL=condor fsl-selftest feat

to verify if things are working properly.

Please let me know....

Michael

--
Michael Hanke